A thigh lift re-shapes the upper thighs by reduction of excess skin and perhaps body fat leading to softer skin and proportioned curves from the upper thighs. A thigh lift can help to eliminate excess skin and body fat within the leg and knee area producing a changed slim and taut leg which will look fantastic in skinny jeans small-skirts and swimsuits.
Present day modern surgery aims to produce upper thighs which are proportionate towards the bottom, abs, and legs. Ideally, a corner and outer upper thighs should form an hour-glass silhouette and indent toward the waist having a smooth outward curve towards the outer upper thighs.
In the back, the leg should stand aside from the buttocks having a well-defined fold.
In the front, the upper thighs should appear smooth and showcase the actual muscles. The inner top thighs ought to be firm and flat.
Thigh Lift Cost
Thigh lift cost? A thigh lift is much cheaper than you might think. There are no hidden costs with Cosmetic Surgery UK. Call us today for an informal chat.
If you have saggy, flabby and dimpled loose tissue and skin on your upper thighs you might be a candidate for this body contouring procedure. Those who have lost massive amounts of weight after weight loss surgery could also take advantage of leg lifts to eliminate the surplus body fat in this region.
Inner Thigh Lifts
Many women opt for inner thigh lifts. Most excess fat is located over the thighs particularly the inner thighs as well as the outer thighs and the hips. Many women have excess fat only around the outer ends of the thighs although some women have fat bumps on the inside of their thighs.
Your thighs along with your hips particularly comprise considerable amounts of the enzyme lipase which in turn causes these regions to store body fat rapidly. This might be the reason why the thighs and hips are a couple of regions that appear particularly immune to dieting and exercise.
If you are disappointed with the physical appearance of your thighs, you might like to think about surgery. This treatment will eliminate excess skin and fat from your thighs.
The treatment is for anyone who has excess skin and folds and unwanted pockets of fat in their thighs, hips, and buttocks. Also for women who gain an excess of excess fat during pregnancy.
- Tightened much more elevated as well as compressed shape to the inner thighs.
- You will feel much more confident and comfortable in your clothes.
- Will last all of your and always much better than if you decided not to get it done. If you have ongoing sagging skin or fat loss, then a subsequent touch-up procedure can help.
- All-natural and attractive visual appearance that gets better over the subsequent 3 to 6 months.
- You can go home after a few hours however it is typically much more comfortable to remain.
- You can shower around the third or fourth day after surgical treatment.
- There usually is just slight pain which is easily managed with medicines.
- Swelling is average and peaks at 4 to 5 days then goes away quickly during the following two weeks.
- Some bruising usually fades after 2 to 3 weeks.
- You need to take it very easy after the first two weeks following surgery. You may continue most activities generally after three weeks.
- Stitches are taken out after 10 to 14 days.
- Be prepared to be away from work for two weeks although you will be able to be up and around.